AGP Ep 23: Sarah-Jane Peterschlingmann—Money is not the goal. But focus on Service excellence + Integrity and the money will follow
Sarah-Jane Peterschlingmann started her own mission-critical cloud hosting company not long after graduating from university. Defined by a focus on service excellence and integrity, her leadership approach has led to a successful and multi-award winning company. Listen to hear how she thinks about business and leadership.
What did you think?
Spread the love!
If you enjoyed the episode, you can help us by doing one or more of the following...
Subscribe via email
Give us feedback
Thank you for your honesty. How can we improve?
- Sarah-Jane’s links
- Amy Cuddy on how body language shapes who you are
- Low customer effort leads to customer loyalty (same for employees)
- Tools for remote teams
- Take #100in100 Challenge—100 posts over 100 days while raising money for a great cause
- Please subscribe, comment, share and review the episodes, it will make a big difference to our ability to continue with these. Thank you!
- Music by David Cutter
- Big success starts by doing things we are afraid and uncertain of
- Trusting one’s intuition and influencing others to follow
- Managing nervousness and difficult situations through body language
- Benefits of remote teams and how to manage them
- Sarah-Jane’s definition of leadership
- 5:09 “The thing that holds people back a lot is fear. It is really in ourselves that holds us back”—Sarah-Jane
- 6:28 “All the greatest things that have happened in my life have come from stepping outside of my comfort zone”—Sara-Jane
- 17:08 “A leader knows the way, goes the way and shows the way”—Sarah-Jane
- 20:03 “Doing a poor job is better than not doing it at all”—Sarah-Jane
- 22:48 “Talented people want to be doing amazing work. That’s how they feel good about themselves”—Sarah-Jane